GET YOUR GROUP OR BUSINESS ONLINE - FAST
Need a new website? Is your company’s site in need of freshening up?
Does your club need a website to keep members informed and attract others to join? Could your charity do with an online presence?
These days if you don’t have a website you can be missing out on business. Or even worse – you could be LOSING business if your website looks tired and hasn’t been updated for ages.
So top of your to-do list for building your business, club or charity should be getting a website sorted.
But it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
I have over 25 years experience in IT, and am now focussing on getting small businesses, clubs and charities online, with quality, affordable websites.
What you get for the basic package:
- Website with up to six sections – for example, About Us, Products, Clients, Testimonials, Get in touch, Meet the Team.
- Modern design agreed with you, using attractive high graphical content
- Easy to manage – content can be created by any authorised person, so not limited to one individual
- Supports ‘rich content’ media – video, images, audio
- Responsive – adapts the look of your website automatically when viewed from mobile devices – this is important – over 50% of website views are now from phones and tablets
- Accessible – means that the site can be read by visually impaired visitors using their assistive technology
- Safe and secure – access to the ‘back end’ is controlled by user credentials, and private areas can be set up easily
- Cross–browser compatible – the site will be tested and optimised for the three leading browsers – Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox (current version and current minus one version).
- Search-engine friendly – provides high ranking in search results
- Based on leading Open-Source Content Management system
- Simple user instructions for updating the site
My service is aimed at small businesses, clubs and charities looking for affordable websites with no jargon or unnecessary paperwork (my proposals are usually only 3 or 4 pages long).
The basic cost for creation of a simple website ranges between £150 and £250. Anything beyond the basics is charged at £20/hour (£25 for businesses).
Hosting your site will cost from as little at £70 per year through to £250 per year depending on the amount of content, expected number of visitors and online transactions such as eCommerce. This includes regular backups and site monitoring.
There is also a small cost in buying a domain name if you don’t have one already – that’s the website name after the www. (it’s likely that this would cost less than £5/year for a .org.uk name)
Have a look at some of my portfolio of sites then get in touch:
Phone me on 0779 532 3889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form